[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @DataModel modifications

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 8 14:09:57 EDT 2007

"georgesberscheid" wrote : Ok, a few more details. The entity itself is not a Seam component, so it doesn't have a Seam context. The Java Bean I'm talking about is a SESSION scoped Seam component that simply holds the Set of entities.

  | I did add the entity to the Set, but my DataTable doesn't display it. Also, refreshing it from the database would be a little overkill, since it's already in the Set. When does the DataTable read the contents of the Set annotated with @DataModel?

This might be a bug that I just fixed in CVS.

Try with this new implementation of SetDataModel:

http://fisheye.jboss.com/browse/~raw,r=1.4/JBoss/jboss-seam/src/main/org/jboss/seam/jsf/SetDataModel.java

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052690#4052690

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052690