[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Timers from previous deployments are still persistent

tuxzilla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 8 14:26:57 EDT 2007

I have a ScheduleController that schedule tasks:

  | @Startup
  | @Scope(ScopeType.APPLICATION)
  | @Name("scheduleController")
  | public class ScheduleController {
  |     @In
  |     private Schedule schedule;
  |
  |     @In(create=true)
  |     private ScheduledTask aTask;
  |
  |     @Create
  |     public void scheduleAllTasks() {
  |         // this is for test only
  |         List<ScheduledTask> perMinuteTasks = new ArrayList<ScheduledTask>();
  |         perMinuteTasks.add(aTask);
  |         // starts 3 minutes later, once every two minutes
  |         schedule.runIntervaledTask(180000L, 120000L, perMinuteTasks);
  |     }
  | }

Schedule.java has the asynchronous method:

  |     @Asynchronous
  |     public Timer runIntervaledTask(@Duration Long delay,
  |                                   @IntervalDuration long interval,
  |                                   List<ScheduledTask> tasks) {
  |         if (tasks != null) {
  |             for (ScheduledTask task : tasks) {
  |                 task.execute();
  |             }
  |         }
  |         return null;
  |     }

After a few redeployment, it seems that I have timers from previous deployments still executing. In the console I saw these messages:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052697#4052697

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052697