[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and Adobe Flex

DavidInTx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 8 14:35:55 EDT 2007

No, I had set it aside while waiting for http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-505 to be resolved.  Up until yesterday, Seambay did provide a web service interface via @WebMethod annotations, which got picked up and exposed via JBossWS, but there was no integration into the seam lifecycle via things like conversations.

However, yesterday, org.jboss.seam.interceptors.WebServiceInterceptor was checked into seam cvs, and seambay was modified to work with the conversation id that the WebServiceInterceptor gets for it, so I'm guessing that progress is being made on 505.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052702#4052702

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052702