[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: separate state for two identical forms and sfsb

gagool do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 9 09:36:50 EDT 2007

I did suspect this :(

What we need to do is to make user composable pages (like netvibes, but other users should be able to visit your "portal" too).
The problem then becomes that there can be X amounts of any form/subview and that they need to be seprated somehow.

We have been trying to adapt jboss portal to do this for us but that didnt work out since our cells on the page would want to interact with eachother and we would like a seam session context shared amongst the portlets+ some other things.

Does anyone have a hint how to do this or if there is a suitable library for that works with seam/facelets.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052805#4052805

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052805