[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: <s:decorate /> with template property?

dan.j.allen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 10 00:26:14 EDT 2007

Actually, this concern is legitimate.  I can confirm that both of you are correct.  If you run the seam examples, they work perfectly.  If you use your own setup with jsf-facelets-1.1.11.jar, then you get an error when trying to use the bare <ui:insert />.  Apparently, seam has a modified (or just alternate) version of Facelets other than the latest stable 1.1.11 version.

Does anyone know which version of facelets is bundled with Seam?  I can assure you that if you take the jsf-facelets-1.1.11.jar file and put it into the seam distribution, the examples using s:decorate with templates will not work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052867#4052867

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052867