[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Jboss libraries in Hibernate??

mtedone1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 10 06:58:24 EDT 2007

Hi, I just downloaded the latest version of Hibernate. I'm trying to create an EntityManagerFactory using the Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory method but it fails because it can't find the org.jboss.util.file.ArchiveBrowser class. This is a Jboss class. What does it have to do with Hibernate? I thought the two were different products (although belonging to the same business company).

You should either include the above class in the hibernate distribution or rename it under the hibernate package.

I personally think that having the above class in Hibernate is a big architectural mistake, but then the product is yours.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052888#4052888

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052888