[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: JBossMQ Remote Client receives java.io.EOFException

alchemista do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 10 08:05:03 EDT 2007

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote : FAQ

Adrian,

Thanks for the reply, but this question is really not addressed in the FAQ.  I did read that prior to posting, but it covers other cases of this message.  My JMS Client does close connections, my network is configured correctly, I do have ChunkSize set so I'm not getting ping timeouts.

I was looking more for some more ideas as to what causes these types of problems.  Just saying the client or server closed the connection isn't sufficient because neither the client nor server is giving a reason why it would close a connection.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052892#4052892

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052892