[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: My list of questions: Seam validation, transactions and

beligum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 10 15:14:52 EDT 2007

While I'm at it, there's another thing that confuses me.

If I login, I select a space (that I'm member of), and a LR conversation is started that keeps track of my do's and don'ts in that space. However, if I'm an admin of that space, I can click the "edit" button that takes me to the page where I can edit the space name and a nested conversation is started (that edits the same bean I selected before).

Is this wrong? The docs say I should have read-only access to the beans of the parent conversation, but I want to edit the space I selected before (and I'm allowed to, too, apparently).

Is this bad design? If yes, how can I demarcate the "edit-session" so this piece alone can be rolled back?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052940#4052940

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052940