[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: problem accessing jbpm-console (jbpm 3.2.1 GA) on weblog

naseem.k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 09:40:48 EDT 2007

"mputz" wrote : It looks like WL is using it's own SAXParser implementation instead of the apache one (which is bundled in <jboss-4.0.x>/lib/endorsed/xercesImpl.jar btw). Have a look at this docu, it's referring to an older WL version but I guess one of the ways to get around this issue described there should still work:
  | http://ws.apache.org/soap/faq/faq-for-WL6.1beta.html

Hi,

I have tried using my own parser for jbpm-console application. From weblogic console, I have created new XML Registry. My web application is also using the same newly created XML Registry, but no luck, same exception I get.

It is really becoming nightmare for me.

I did some more RnD on it. I have created a simple test.xhtml file. Its content is as below:

<ui:composition
  |       xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
  |       xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
  |       xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
  |       xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
  |       xmlns:jbpm="http://jbpm.org/jsf"
  |       template="../common/template.xhtml">
  |   <b>hello World</b>
  | </ui:composition>

Now when I access the same from the browser:

http://localhost:7001/jbpm-console/test.xhtml. I get output hello World in bold.

But when I access the following url: http://localhost:7001/jbpm-console/test.jsf

I get the same exception.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053102#4053102