[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Available Outgoing transitions ?

limousyf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 11:59:11 EDT 2007

Well, I meant "the list of available outgoing transitions in the seam built-in components".

The idea is to make, with seam, a completly generic GPD-driven app.
The nodes and transitions are constants, with their java code associated, but with a simple re-deploy of the process, the correct buttons are displayed.

Simple case that occur with our previous client: a simple change in the target of the arrow in the GPD changed the validation process.

I saw the multiple process example in the dvd store, but it's a dynamic list of fixed process definitions.
I need to make a single, but changeable, process definition.

I know, I know, it's weird. But our client demand this :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053171#4053171

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053171