[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Accessing varargs from jsp (jboss 4.2.0 / jre 5.0)

kevin.glynn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 11:59:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am using jboss 4.2.0 with jre 1.5.0_09 and I get a JSP compile error from Jasper when I try to invoke a varargs method from a jsp page:

   10:37:16,288 ERROR [[jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
   org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP:

   An error occurred at line: 20 in the jsp file: /samplefiles/sampletop.jsp
   The method GetString(String, ExternalConfiguration, Object[]) in the type IntegrationInterface is not applicable for the arguments (String, ExternalConfiguration)

I can work around this with a dummy empty array, but is it not possible to do this?

Thanks for your comments

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053172#4053172

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053172