[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: BdbjeCacheLoader exception with JTA distributed transact

nanreh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 18:57:11 EDT 2007

Thanks Manik for looking into this issue--I had another forum post which cleared it up for me:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=109512

I was running a distributed transaction manager with JBoss Cache and none of my transactions were being committed.  I'm now running local transactions + a REPL_SYNC policy and letting JBoss do its internal prepare/commit across the cluster.  For now I'm handling sync failures in my application as you mentioned.

thanks again,
Frank[/url]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053299#4053299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053299