[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: JBoss Server Response Time

ywtsang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 21:14:42 EDT 2007

Is there any documentation/reference about the MBean details under jboss.management.local?

I can get the statistics of stateless session bean from your guideline (from the other thread by following the source code of twiddle), but I also want to know the complete reference of the details of  jboss.management.local so that I can know what aspects of JBoss can be monitored as well.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053314#4053314

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053314