[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to flush a persistence context when the conversation tim

tnfink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 05:45:47 EDT 2007

Hi,

we are developing a wizard for creating an offer in several web pages. To reduce database operation we use the manual flush mode. This works good if the user starts the conversation, does his job and ends the conversation.

But what if he decides to take a break, while the conversation is active and the conversation times out?

In this case we would like to save his work and give him the option to continue at a later point of time.

How can we do that?

I do not find a way to add a callback that is called before the conversation ends. I cannot use the remove-method of a stateful session bean because it is not associated with a transaction and thus I cannot flush the persistence context.

Any ideas?

-- Torsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053417#4053417

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053417