[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: DS - No managed connections available within blocking ti

sc0tt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 09:12:15 EDT 2007

Hi,
     Thanks for the suggestions, have modified the setup to monitor for connection leaks as suggested.
     In the meantime...

server.xml.....max connections = 1200 (normally, the number of jboss threads sits around 600 - around 75 from a fresh jboss start, and then a further 500 or so once I load the application with 500 users)

    I will drop an update as soon as I have implemented any/all of your suggestions....thanks for the comments...
                                      Sc0tt....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053531#4053531

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053531