[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: UserModule.findUserByUserName problem

glarenzie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 11:16:33 EDT 2007

If anyone else needs to know I found the answer in the 2.4 wiki as follows:
do this to the jboss-portlet.xml
<portlet-app>

      <portlet-name>MyPortlet</portlet-name>

         <trans-attribute>Required</trans-attribute>

      <service-name>UserModule</service-name>
      <service-class>org.jboss.portal.core.modules.UserModule</service-class>
      <service-ref>:service=Module,type=User</service-ref>

</portlet-app>
Also in that example we ask the portal to propagate the portal transaction to our portlet in order to be able to modify data in the scope of the same request.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053614#4053614

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053614