[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Session problems

thierry.rietsch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 11:24:50 EDT 2007

Thank you very much, that worked wonderful. Unfortunately I ran into another problem.

I have two EJBs and two facelets. Both EJBs have a collection (named inventoryObjects) which are annoted as DataModels (@DataModel). Both EJBs are Stateful with a SESSION scope.

When I now open a facelet which works with the mentioned collection and then switch to the other facelet, I get a LazyInitializationException. This makes sense to me, because I have already a inventoryObjects collection instantiated and filled with some data from the database. How can I now avoid (beside rename all fields to different names) this problem?

thanks for your help
thierry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053616#4053616

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053616