[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: TX Service not configured

wikiwack do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 11:27:07 EDT 2007

LOL - thanks for letting me know. :)

I removed the following line from the hibernate.cfg.xml file:

  | <property name="hibernate.transaction.factory_class">org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransactionFactory</property>

Then I removed the tx service from the jbpm.cfg.xml file.  I got the same error as stated above:

  | 14:41:40,138 ERROR [Services] problem closing service 'persistence'
  | org.jbpm.JbpmException: no jbpm tx service configured

So, I'm still not sure how to get the example working without adding the tx service.  But, no big deal now since I can now run the example.  Thanks for responding!

- Ryan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053618#4053618

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053618