[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Beginner Question

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 12:30:34 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : hmmm.... I noticed that, but I intentionally didn't want to give the instance the same name as the entity. What if I wanted to deal with 2 LoginAccounts in my conversation?

  | I know the user registration is not a good example where I might want to have 2 instances of the same entity class, but it is definitely not an uncommon scenario.
  |
  | So do I understand it right that if I want to use an entity in my jsf page, then I can never have 2 of the same kind in a conversation?

Trying to dream up really complex cases is exactly the WRONG way to go about writing helloworld. It's about as smart as intentionally shooting yourself in the foot. Once you have actually mastered helloworld, and gone back to reading the documentation, you will find suggestions for how to handle this problem using eg: @Roles, or a manager or factory component.

But you don't have that problem now, and the solution you have tried is incorrect, so why not learn the basics first?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053652#4053652

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053652