[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trouble with SeamTest when bean is annotated @Startup

tuxzilla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 12:53:40 EDT 2007

Unfortunately it didn't work either. I removed the ejb annotations and made it a POJO. Then I injected entityManager using @In, I got a similar problem, the root of which is due to the micro-container (and the JNDI) not available before the starting up of the bean:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053670#4053670

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053670