[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: 4.0.5 to 4.2.0 upgrade and JBossTS

helgaw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 14:23:46 EDT 2007

When I was using local-tx I ran into the "only one local tx" issue and since that was more of a temporary problem as I wanted to move to a better transaction model anyway I didn't want to dig too deeply into that.

However your classloading comment got me to look closer at the mysql driver and I have found out that this only happens with entity beans that rely on auto incremented ID columns.  - If i manually assign a key I can create entity beans just fine.

I am still looking into why this is happening and how it can be resolved.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053689#4053689

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053689