[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Authentication for my own portal page

abcxyz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 14:40:45 EDT 2007

Hi

   I have wasted a lot of time in providing authentication to my portal page,can any of you help me in configuring the default authentication to my own portal page. I have included <security-constraint> in *-object.xml

        <security-constraint>
           <policy-permission>
                 <role-name>Admin</role-name>
                 <action-name>view</action-name>
            </policy-permission>
         </security-constraint>

--i couldn't able to get the login page when i try to access the portal page. Please help me to overcome this problem. It works fine for JBoss Portal 2.2. Provide me answers w/r/t the JBoss Portal 2.4.1, if possible provide me all configuration files with examples.

Thanks in Advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053696#4053696

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053696