[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: (Still) More flexible structure for components.xml

luizruiz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 16:09:38 EDT 2007

Thank you Gavin,

I'm trying to do this with a little modification in Initialization.scanForHotDeployableComponents, adding this code, that load all .component.xml in META-INF from the redeploy classloader:
try {
  | 	URL[] urls = Classpath.search(redeployStrategy.getClassLoader(),
  | 			"META-INF/", ".component.xml");
  | 	for (URL url : urls) {
  | 		try {
  | 			log.info("reading " + url);
  | 			installComponentsFromXmlElements(XML.getRootElement(url
  | 					.openStream()), getReplacements());
  | 		} catch (Exception e) {
  | 			throw new RuntimeException("error while reading " + url, e);
  | 		}
  | 	}
  | } catch (IOException e1) {
  | }

Classpath is a Facelets utility class that I'm using for convenience.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053724#4053724

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053724