[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: Jboss performance - not using all available resources

4l3xb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 01:55:01 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : I've taken 2 thread dumps at different times. I don't know the best way to analyze these.

  | Should I post them here? They are a bit large.

I wouldn't post them as you say they're probably large, it's probably no necessary to post the whole thing.

I'd start by looking for stack traces of threads that are processing your messages. search for jms/jboss packages/classes/methods or something in your code.

how many threads are there processing the msgs?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053801#4053801

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053801