[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - HELP: SSO not work for my Cluster (without domain name)

gaopeng_victor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 02:21:57 EDT 2007

I've config a JBoss Portal (V2.6 RC2) Cluster on JBossApp 4.0.5, and it start up sucessfully. But the SSO don't work, the following is my test step:

1. Following the jboss documentation to establish a two nodes cluster (two machines with ip: 10.1.16.140/10.1.16.64, each for one node).

2. Login the portal from http://10.1.16.140/portal/ . Login as admin/admin.

3. Access http://10.1.16.64/portal/,  but find it want me login again. why the SSO not login for me on this node?

I add the attribute: <Valve className="org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.sso.ClusteredSingleSignOn" cookieDomain="10.1.16"/> in tomcat server.xml, but it don't work.

Is my test way wrong?

It is impossible to apply a domain name like abc.ddd.com for my test. So how to test the cluster SSO in this LAN environment?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053803#4053803

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053803