[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM JSF Integrartion

ambika_devi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 06:36:37 EDT 2007

Hi

I am a new bie to work in JBPM

I am working in JBPM from past two months. There is a web
application project been developed using JSF, Spring and Hibernate.

Iam trying to show the workflow of that Project. I have tried with the
simple appication using JBPM to show the workflow it is working properly.

But know i am trying to call our own jsf pages when each and every task
node is called.

Please suggest me is there any possibility to do in this way.. i have
gone through lots and lots forums and documents.

Whenever i tried using to do with task node. Only default controller is working properly. Is it possible with custom controller to call the JSF Pages of my Web Application Project.

If that is the case how to go about.

I couldn't get anything. Kindly help and response my needful query.

Thanks in advance.

Ambika.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053875#4053875

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053875