[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Enums in JSF code

Frippe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 08:52:04 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have a xhtml file where I try to use an enum I've created for my system. The enum works when I use it to set values on entities' properties and can also print the enum, set as a value in an entity, in the xhtml file.

But I can't seem to be able to create a rendered condition or print a value directly from the enum #{PStatus.ACTIVE}

My enum:
@Name("pStatus")
  | public enum PStatus {
  |     INITIATED(0), ACTIVE(1), DRAWING_DONE(2), CLOSED(3);
  |
  |     private int value;
  |
  |     private PStatus(int value) {
  |         this.value = value;
  |     }
  |
  |     public int getValue() {
  |         return(value);
  |     }
  | }

Part of my xhtml file:
<h:column rendered="#{bookable.week.period.status == PStatus.ACTIVE}">
  | <h:commandLink action="#{subscriptionView.sortBy('email')}" value="Vinnare"/>
  | </h:column>

What am I missing here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053939#4053939

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053939