[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Stupid timezone problem...

cahimoped do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 09:25:22 EDT 2007

The more I search the less the problem appears to be stupid and the more it looks like a possible bug.

I'm in GMT+1 but currently in "summer time" so it explains the 2 hours difference with GMT.

Now I will take an example :
- I launch a process at 14:00 with my system in "GMT+1 summer time"
- I launch a second process at 12:00 with my system at GMT

I got in the console :
with my system in GMT+1 : 12:00 12:00
with my system in GMT : 14:00 12:00

What I want is the exact contrary : I want the 14 to be 12 in GMT (cause it was launch at 14 GMT+1/12GMT) and the two 12 in GMT+1 to be 14...

I don't know how date are stored in DB but from what I see there might be a problem.

And I just found many "f:convertDateTime" in the admin-console/web-console so it might be a unmentionned setting to set or a bug in the admin-console/web-console...

I'll investigate... but if you have answers...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053965#4053965

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053965