[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Stupid timezone problem...

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 10:10:36 EDT 2007

Hello cahimoped,

Yes, we are using the default JSF timezone conversion, which should be displaying GMT+0.  You should be aware that there have been a lot of timezone updates put out by Sun (and, presumably, other JVM vendors) in the past year due to various recent political changes.  Make sure that your JVM is updated with the latest timezone files.  You can find more information about this from Sun's website.

As far as configuring the displayed timezone, please go to JIRA at http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPM and open a feature request for the web console.  We'll have to evaluate possible solutions for reading the time zone from the client, but I think that this should not be too hard to do.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053991#4053991

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053991