[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - I need the package

yave.guadano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 10:55:08 EDT 2007

hi.
here:

public class XorJoinHandler implements JoinHandler {

    public void join(JoinContext joinContext) throws ExecutionException {

        // if there is really an arriving token
        if ( joinContext.getConcurrentTokens().size() != 0 ) {
                      //get other tokens than the arriving token
            Collection brotherTokens = joinContext.getConcurrentTokens().values();
                        // get the token arriving in this join             Token arrivingToken = joinContext.getToken();
                        //cancel all living brother tokens...
            Iterator iter = brotherTokens.iterator();
            while(iter.hasNext()){
                Token token = (Token) iter.next();
                   // ExecutionService es = JbpmServiceFactory.getInstance().openExecutionService(token.getActorId());                                  // the line above resulted in infinite waits to some jdbc-lock method (I'm using postgres). This
                   // works for me and looks "cleaner" to me
                   ExecutionService es = joinContext.getExecutionService(token.getActorId());                 es.cancelToken(token.getId());
            }
                      // reactivate the parent token.
            joinContext.reactivateToken( arrivingToken.getParent() );
                    }
    }
}

i need the package org.jbpm.delegation, because i must import the class JoinHandler and someones more.
can anyone help me? can anyone send me some .jar?
thanks
Yavé Guadaño
mail to yave.guadano at degesys.com

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054016#4054016