[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: http://java.sun.com/jsf/html cannot be resolved

Hattifnat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 11:48:33 EDT 2007

Thanks a lot for the reply. I will try with extracting the TLDs, though meanwhile I found this post:
http://jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=101802
It doesn't explain much in my situation -  I deleted both tmp/ and work/ there are no signs of MyFaces in my app (aparts from pure Tomahawk), but it gave me new paths to follow. Tomorrow I'll try to expand the simplest example from http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=HelloJSF which executes successfully. I'll try to locate the cause of the crash and if nothing helps, I'll use the "copy TLDs" solution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054051#4054051

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054051