[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Process Instance end method

jstuck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 12:43:14 EDT 2007

Hello All:

I have a process instance which has been persisted via Hibernate.  I want to end that process instance on a start node.  When I call processInstance.end(), and then check processInstance.hasEnded() is true.  However, the processInstance state is still on the start state.  Is this expected behavior?  Has anyone else seen this?  How can I force the process instance to transition to the end state when using the end method?

Thanks,

Jeff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054066#4054066

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054066