[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JSF Component not rendered, but no errors reported

jfrankman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 17:58:45 EDT 2007

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have experience using the Crystal JSF component (found here: http://diamond.businessobjects.com/node/850 ) inside the JBoss SEAM framework? I can get the report to work in a regular JSF project, but if I try the same thing in a SEAM project the report is not rendered. I just get a blank page. What's worse, is that I cannot find any errors thrown in any of my logs.

In general, when you have a component that is not rendered, but no errors can be found, what types of things should I look at? How do you troubleshoot problems like this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054143#4054143

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054143