[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Questions about injection and outjection

y_zl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 17:59:01 EDT 2007

1) If the answer to question one is Yes, does it mean that it will inject non-relevant variables as well? Does it affect performance ?
2) For question 2, If I have two session beans A and B. B is used as a session facade.

  |      @Stateless
  |      @Name("a")
  |      public Class A ...{
  |            @In B b;
  |            public String test1()
  |             {
  |                    return b.test2("cccc");
  |              }
  |       }
  |
  |      @Stateless
  |      @Name("b")
  |       public Class B ...{
  |              @In String s1;
  |              @Out String s2;
  |              public String test2(String s)
  |             {
  |                   s2=s+"aaaa";
  |                   return s+s1;
  |              }
  |        }

      is the above codes legal ? Could I get the variable named s2 outjected?

3) For question 3, Could you give a simple example to demo that?

   For example

  |    @Stateless
  |    @Name("actionA")
  |    public class ActionA implents ActionAInf {
  |         @PersistenceContext
  |          private EntityManager em;
  |
  |         public String methodA()
  |         {
  |                new Bean(em);
  |         }
  |      }
     How do I use the EL binding in this case?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054144#4054144

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054144