[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM JSF Integrartion

ambika_devi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 14 01:01:45 EDT 2007

Thanks roccolocko

I am using the Jbpm Starters Kit 3.1.4 only.

Once i changed my jbpm.war file including my jsf pages and changed the faces config file and again i made a new jbpm.war and deployed in the server.

It had worked properly but in this way how can i integerate with jbpm. This is like i am changing the entire optimized JBPM framework right.

What do u specify like look after the classes in src/org/jbpm/webapp using this how can i integrate my web application with jbpm.

Pls Help and suggest me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054185#4054185

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054185