[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Why limiting SEAM to Web Applications?

de54hsa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 14 03:36:29 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I monitored the subject SEAM and related issues since beginning of this year. I like the concepts but the implementation is limited to web services (if I understand it well). For our development work, this is a major pitfall.

We are developing rich clients using Swing due to requirements and historic reasons. We are locking to improve our development and framework environment. It would help us if SEAM could also work with traditional fat client concepts.

Can someone give me answers about the questions?:

?	Is SEAM really limited to web services/ application?
?	Why, is this the case?
?	Did someone thing about to transpose it to SWING or SWT based clients?
?	What is/are the reason/s not to do it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054216#4054216

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054216