[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam application packaging question

leezard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 14 05:24:03 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm trying to build seam sample application using maven.
I have only a few dependencies in my project:
seam-1.2.1, seam-ui-1.2.1, facelets and java5 api (just for development).

Now when I package whole application into EAR maven includes all seam's dependencies into this EAR. Those dependencies are:

hibernate-annotatnions
asm
hibernate
commons-logging
jta
persistence-api
asm-attrs
antlr
jms
javaassist
ecache
dom4j
cglib
commons-collections

I read "packaging" chapter of seam doc, and there is shown sample EAR structure of seam application. There are only a few jars included:
seam
seam-ui
facelets
el-api
el-ri

Now, do I have to exclude all the dependencies from my EAR and include only jars mentioned in seam doc? Are the other jars avalilable in Jboss already?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054249#4054249

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054249