[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Validating user input

ricardomarques do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 14 10:43:53 EDT 2007

"roccolocko" wrote : Although you do can make some validation of this variables with bean shell, I would recomend that you make the validations before you put them on jbpm, for example with Validator in case you are using JSF.

That's my ideia! But I need to have something at process design level that tells what can of validation I will apply to a variable.

I'm wondering on the process definition where would be the best place for that on the process definition.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054411#4054411

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054411