[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Search Engines and Seam

trickyvail do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 14 12:53:52 EDT 2007

Previously I stated that search engines were not caching pages, but it would be more accurate to state that they were caching blank pages (sorry for the imprecision).

It seems that robots.txt can only be used to define areas to not visit, so that won't work either.

Currently I'm thinking about the following approach:
  |   <head>
  |   </head>

Ideally though, I would like to have JBoss load my home.seam page by default, rather than load an index.html page with a redirect. Is this something that is possible and how do you configure JBoss to do this?

Thank you for everyone's help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054498#4054498

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054498