[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Store example simpler than DVD Store is needed

dkane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 14 15:57:19 EDT 2007

Dear colleagues,

I have a very little Seam experience and need a template to create basic store application.
DVD Store example is too complicated for the beginner.
Initially I need a very basic functionality : user login, searching products by name, adding selected products to shopping cart and creating the order.
Order fulfillment would be the next step.

Could anyone please point to such example around the net ? Alternately, I will appreciate step-by-step guide to DVD Store creaton with comments to each page and each class. So far have not found that.

Thanks a lot in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054522#4054522

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054522