[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ELContext exception

eirirlar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 03:33:01 EDT 2007

I've removed the modules for el-api, el-ri and jboss-seam from the ear's application.xml, and instead listed the jar-dependencies in the ejb's and web's META-INF/MANIFEST.MF like this:

Class-Path: lib/jboss-seam-1.2.1.jar lib/el-api-1.2.1.jar lib/el-ri-1.2.1.jar

It works! Thanks.

However, I've tried removing the classpath entries from the ejbproject.jar's MANIFEST.MF, and to my surprise it still works(!) Do I really need to list el-api, el-ri and jboss-seam jars here?

(Removing el-api, el-ri and jboss-seam jars from both the ear's application.xml and the war's MANIFEST.MF did not work, as expected).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054620#4054620

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054620