[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: To Gavin king__suggestion about restriction

ybxiang.wolf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 04:52:34 EDT 2007

Another reason why i want to do like that:

My customers need an UI Interface to assign permisisons by themselves. When i told them the concept of roles and permissions, they told me:"I just want select one user and assign some permission to him, and nothing more!"

I have thought about this question about one year!!!I implements this feature by HttpSession.
Now seam is so good, I will never use old framework. And i hope seam has this feature so much!!! Please!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054645#4054645

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054645