[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Database connection

alexrozario do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 06:19:09 EDT 2007

sorry sir, i cant follw you.
can you give me that link..
where are those examples.
can you help me further please...

and i had one more doubt..
i have created an seam+ejb 3.0 project in exadel IDE. In that i used Oracle 9i as an databse and JBOSS as an application server.

while ruinning the server it shows the following error.

ObjectName: persistence.units:ear=New.ear,jar=NewEJB.jar,unitName=First
  State: FAILED
  Reason: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Oracle not bound
  I Depend On:
    jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionFactory,name=Oracle
  Depends On Me:
    jboss.j2ee:ear=New.ear,jar=NewEJB.jar,name=FirstEjb,service=EJB3

where, New is my proect name contains newejb for ejb files and newweb for xhtml/jsf files. and oracle is my jndi name..

i am in confused state.. can you help me more..

thank you sir

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054682#4054682

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054682