[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Database Connection

alexrozario do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 06:29:11 EDT 2007

Thank you sir.
thank you for your valuable response..
i have followed the things you have specified..

now i am in a right path i think, but still i cant finish my task.
i cant connect with database.

can you help me further.

i have created an entity bean as First.java(i have table named First in my remote database). i have created FirstEjb as remote interface and created FirstEjbBean as stateless session bean. my oracle jndi name is oracle..

but

while ruinning the server it shows the following error.

ObjectName: persistence.units:ear=New.ear,jar=NewEJB.jar,unitName=First
  State: FAILED
  Reason: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Oracle not bound
  I Depend On:
    jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionFactory,name=Oracle
  Depends On Me:
    jboss.j2ee:ear=New.ear,jar=NewEJB.jar,name=FirstEjb,service=EJB3

<persistence-unit name="First">
	<jta-data-source>Oracle</jta-data-source>
</persistence-unit>

this is my persistence file.. i think i have to change here only..

i am in confused state..

can you please guide me to overcome this issue..

thank you sir..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054687#4054687

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054687