[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: [JDBCExceptionReporter]'last_insert_id' is not a recogni

pakhi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 07:35:09 EDT 2007

Hey thanks for your concern, i will try this way and get back to you, but I want to intimate that I tried my code like this:
                @Id
	@Column (name="id")
	public int getId() {
		return id;
	}
	public void setId(int id) {
		this.id = id;
	}

In this i m not generating the value with the @GenerateValue, and thus it inserts one id in the table and does not allows us to enter the second record id. i m getting the error, of  Inserting duplicate key...

Please look into the issue, if you could help us with some code sample in such a case. Thanks...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054707#4054707

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054707