[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: No active conversation context after an Exception

jaymahajan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 09:59:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am having a problem when there is an unhandled application exception. After this exception I connot navagate anywhere in the app without receiving another exception "No active conversation". I can't seem to find a way to recover. I have found I can run the page debug.seam and things start working again. Also it depends when the exception occurs it seems to be a problem only during the render phase or when receiving the Facelets formatted error message.

Glenn

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054758#4054758

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054758