[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: DurableSubscriber

jp_ammu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 14:29:01 EDT 2007

Hi Adrian,
Yes you are right. We were not able to configure  RemoteTopic ( to Sun eGate eWays JMS server) from the MDB residing on JBOSS. I haven't seen much info in configuring the remote invokes from JBOSS.Hence we used Session bean to directly calling the remote topics.

Even if able to configure the MDB succesfully, i still have DurableSubscriber() with same subscription name. My application( after restart) will get the duplicate subscription name exception and can't proceed further.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054869#4054869

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054869