[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problems setting up Seam-managed persistence context

sgollery do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 16:43:06 EDT 2007

Fernando,

In trying to put together a stripped-down class for you, I found out what was wrong.

In the class where I was trying to inject the seam-managed persistence context, I also had several UIInput objects that were bound to components in the xhtml. Without the UIInput objects, everything works fine, but with them I get the exception I listed above.

I'm not sure why having the bound UIInput objects would cause the seam-managed persistence context injection to fail, but it may be something to do with the JSF lifecycle -- maybe the point where bound objects are set into the backing beans is too early for the persistence context, or something.

Anyway, it looks like I've got this fixed now. Thanks for looking at it.

Steve

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054890#4054890

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054890