[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Multi-project management in Seam-gen

schmatz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 16:51:15 EDT 2007

Hello forum,

I'm developing a while with Seam and enjoy using seam-gen but there's one thing which IMHO is not well solved, yet:

I often have to switch between two or more projects so that I must run through the whole seam setup stuff (or overwrite the build.properties file) to get back the respective project context.

Is there any best practise around that I can follow. Neither chapter 2 of the tutorial nor the Seam-gen Wiki page at http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossSEAMGen tell me the clue about that issue.

Regards,
++Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054891#4054891

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054891