[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Which approach to fully access EJB3 Entities from within

icordoba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 21:12:47 EDT 2007

Just one comment. The only solution I've found is adding @transient properties to the EJBs with the following structure:

	@Transient
  | 	public List<CMTextblock> getTextblocksList()
  | 	{
  | 		ArrayList<CMTextblock> list = new ArrayList<CMTextblock>();
  | 		list.addAll(getTextblocks());
  | 	  return list;
  | 	}

This way I can get multiple Eager getters for onetomany relations, but makes JSTL writer need to think if he must use, in this case, ${article.textblocks} or ${article.textblocksList} depending on if he'll use EL or just regular JSTL iteration (c:forEach, ...)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054932#4054932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054932